by Helena Andrews onSeptember 24, 2010
The Afro-German heartthrob talks secrets, TV's color problem and why his new NBC show, Undercovers, isn't a Mr. & Mrs. Smith knockoff.
September 22, 2010
The Root watches the new fall shows so that you'll be forewarned and forearmed.
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- James Helps Heat Stave Off Elimination In Game 6 [VIDEO]
- Serena Williams On Steubenville Rape: ‘Boys Did Something Stupid, But…Maybe She Wasn’t A Virgin’
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music