September 2, 2010
The pity party went into full effect: The only people who wanted me were Ben & Jerry.
September 1, 2010
My most favorite time of year: “The ’Bers” – as in September, October, November, December.
August 31, 2010
I doubt I jogged more than one-quarter mile, total, but I liked the feeling of my pulse racing.
August 26, 2010
I’d love some advice from folks who’ve developed a solid gym habit.
July 27, 2010
“We need to just change our mentality about health,” says Williams from her salon.
July 19, 2010
From now until August 1, I’ll be doing a couple-hundred sit-ups and push-ups each day.
July 9, 2010
I want to hear from hairdressers as well. What solutions can you offer clients?
June 21, 2010
I think I have a rotator cuff injury. I AM SO EXCITED.
June 2, 2010
I want something now, not delivered via UPS next week.
May 25, 2010
Sky is having knee surgery tomorrow, her fourth surgery in four years.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A recent study shows that Facebook is being abandoned in large numbers.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- 4 Americans Killed Since 2009 In US Drone Strikes
- Pope Francis: God Redeems Atheists For ‘Good Works,’ Christians Must Accept Non-Believers
- Funeral Program For Malcolm Shabazz Released
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack
- Bill Cosby Becomes 1st Black Emmy Award Winner On This Day In 1966