November 10, 2010
Maybe it’s meat poisoning.
November 8, 2010
Lawdy, Robin. The first thing doctors offer? Seriously?
November 6, 2010
I am so far off my game, I can’t even find it on my GPS.
November 2, 2010
I’ve been taking some heat from you other 9-5ers.
October 27, 2010
How about something similar for obesity and black women? Call it, “Beauty and the ’Besity.”
October 26, 2010
Sounds easy enough; just try doing it in your sleep.
October 25, 2010
Some parents take their children on work-related outings such as family golf tournaments . . . Me? Hey, kids! Come meet my co-workers at Drag Bingo!
October 22, 2010
Yes, if you were diagnosed pre-diabetic as I was, it’s better to get the pounds off sooner rather than later.
October 21, 2010
I didn’t take out dates on my resume or anything else that might mask my age or ethnicity . . . I’m just not that into the element of surprise.
October 20, 2010
I never understood people who walked during lunch, but the only thing they changed were their shoes. What about the funk factor?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A recent study shows that Facebook is being abandoned in large numbers.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- 4 Americans Killed Since 2009 In US Drone Strikes
- Pope Francis: God Redeems Atheists For ‘Good Works,’ Christians Must Accept Non-Believers
- Funeral Program For Malcolm Shabazz Released
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack
- Bill Cosby Becomes 1st Black Emmy Award Winner On This Day In 1966