by Hillary Crosley onNovember 3, 2012
Following a series of ads featuring law enforcement, the state's I-502 initiative may open a new door.
by Leonard Pitts Jr. onJuly 31, 2011
Leonard Pitts of the Miami Herald evaluates the NAACP's push to end the nation's "flawed drug policy."
by John McWhorter onMarch 15, 2011
Talking about racism or special programs for blacks will not change the future of African Americans. Ending the war on drugs will.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt