May 19, 2013
A tech-marketing firm invites a new hire to join their team using social media.
by Nsenga Burton onNovember 4, 2011
U.S. employers added 80,000 jobs last month.
June 7, 2011
From Journal-isms: There is more than one way to leave a job, from putting your bosses on blast to simply saying, "it didn't work out." Here's how some journalists have done it -- and let everyone know about it.
May 11, 2010
The president does not want to see family illness or emergency push households to the brink.
January 28, 2010
Young Republicans celebrate their comeback and diss President Obama.
January 27, 2010
Obama's first State of the Union address took on big banks, health care, and job creation. But it won't solve the country's woes—that much is up to the Democrats and Republicans in Congress.
by Jack White onJanuary 26, 2010
In his first State of the Union address, Obama must address the most urgent need in America. We need more jobs.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music
- Face2FaceAfrica Honors Distinguished Africans At 2nd Annual F.A.C.E. List Awards
- No Trace Of North Carolina Family Man Missing Since 2010