by Lenny McAllister onJuly 2, 2010
The president overcame concerns about his thin résumé by resorting to charm. Now the Supreme Court nominee is using the same tactic.
by Sherrilyn A. Ifill onMay 17, 2010
Thank you, Chairman Steele, for reminding us that the original Constitution was, indeed, defective.
by Charles J. Ogletree Jr. onMay 12, 2010
Former Harvard Law colleague Charles Ogletree Jr. offers a vigorous defense of the nominee.
May 10, 2010
Diversity wasn’t exactly Kagan’s forté at Harvard, Ifill tells MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell.
May 9, 2010
Note to liberals: Don't start clapping just yet.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
That people share attacks on social media is unfortunate, but also helpful in the end.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News