November 2, 2010
Emerging-leaders organization IMPACT, with some help from The Root, the CBC Institute, Politic365 and BET, hosted an election watching party and political panel Nov. 2 in Washington, D.C. Click through our gallery for event photos.
by Kai Wright onDecember 15, 2008
Five ways to make sure you don't wake up pissed off Wednesday morning.
by Monique Fields onDecember 15, 2008
Why we have to wake up our kids on election night.
by Terence Samuel onDecember 15, 2008
Whatever the outcome tonight, we are a different country.
December 15, 2008
Meet the voters of Election 2008. Read their history-making stories.
by Martin Johnson onDecember 15, 2008
From Sylvia's to Starbucks, Election Night on 125th street.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A tech-marketing firm invites a new hire to join their team using social media.
Recent film exposes journalists' guilt. Plus: The Root's valued leader resigns.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Racism, Choices & ‘Excuses’ At 2013 Commencement [VIDEO]
- Authorities: Hofstra Student Was Killed By Police [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)
- Mike Goodson: NY Jets RB Arrested On Weapons, Drug Charges
- Glenn Beck: Tea Party Would Have Been Lynched For Marching With MLK