April 20, 2011
Jet's new editor-in-chief, Mitzi Miller, has worked for Essence, Vibe, Uptown and Honey.
by Nsenga Burton onNovember 17, 2010
The iconic magazine is looking for a new home.
June 2, 2010
Amy DuBois Barnett, deputy editor-in-chief of Harper's Bazaar magazine and former editor of Honey, was named editor-in-chief of Ebony magazine, effective immediately, Johnson Publishing Co. announced.
by Chana Garcia onMarch 17, 2010
Plus, Michelle Obama's straight talk and why blacks shouldn't be afraid of the Census
February 23, 2010
The hall of famer was in talks to acquire the publisher of Ebony and Jet, but those talks have fallen through.
by Audrey Smaltz onJanuary 6, 2010
Audrey Smaltz, Ebony Fashion Fair’s legendary commentator, reminisces about hitting the road with the doyenne of black fashion.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Precious Allen: Cincinnati Mother Accused Of Assaulting Daughter’s Classmate Sues School, Police
- Jay-Z On Beyonce Pregnancy Rumors: ‘It’s Not True’
- Huge Tornado Hits Oklahoma City Suburb, Kills 51
- Cali Doc Sentenced To 14 Years Prison Time Over Cancer Cure Scam
- Politicians Fume Over Bronx ‘Ghetto’ Bus Tours