by Nikki Woods onApril 13, 2013
Reflecting on Magic Johnson's support of his gay son, Earvin Johnson Jr., The Tom Joyner Morning Show's Nikki Woods writes at BlackAmericaWeb.com that all parents should be as loving.
by Stacy-Ann Ellis onDecember 4, 2012
The interview series inspired by our annual list premieres on Wednesday, Dec. 5, at 8 p.m.
by Hillary Crosley onMay 19, 2012
Broadbent, who is HIV positive, met Magic Johnson as a child and inspired him to activism.
by Sheryl Huggins Salomon onApril 7, 2011
Just days after kicking off his 2012 re-election bid, Obama addresses a convention for the reverend's activist group, with cabinet members in tow.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Blogging the Beltway: By pleading the fifth, the person at the scandal's center didn't quell the uproar.
The graphic details documented by onlookers spread quickly on social media.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Kordell Stewart Denies Claims That He Locked Porsha Out Of Home
- Parent Locked Out Of Spelman Graduation Vows To Stop Support
- Michael Adebolajo Named As Suspect In London Terrorist Attack
- The Sad Truth: Why Kiera Wilmot’s Case Isn’t Over
- Cleveland Eateries Promise Charles Ramsey Free Burgers For Life