September 10, 2010
This week on The Confab: The delay in paying black farmers, Venus Williams' sartorial choices and more. Join The Root's senior editor, Teresa Wiltz, as she talks to Frank McCoy, Cord Jefferson and Nsenga Burton.
by Frank McCoy onSeptember 2, 2010
Apparently, the votes of white farmers in a key state trump the USDA's settlement of long-standing discrimination complaints -- especially in an election year.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A recent study shows that Facebook is being abandoned in large numbers.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt