by Rahm Emanuel onNovember 26, 2012
Despite President Obama's win, Chicago Mayor and former White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel says in the Washington Post that his party shouldn't rest on its laurels.
by Nsenga Burton onNovember 14, 2011
Politics as usual is the method of operation for some Democrats.
by Walter E. Williams onOctober 21, 2011
By blaming CEOs for the nation's economic woes, Democrats are creating an atmosphere of hate and envy among Americans, writes Walter E. Williams in his Townhall column.
by Lenny McAllister onDecember 14, 2010
Republican disagreement with the president on policies is often labeled racist. What do you call it when Democrats oppose the first significant bipartisan compromise so vigorously that one of them even tosses the f-word at the president?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The "no shame in my game" judge gets put on trial for misconduct.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Teachers Credited With Saving Students In Okla.
- Chief Keef Arrested On Weed Possession Charge
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.