by Joshua R. Weaver onOctober 10, 2011
The Root Recommends: A new book that highlights Def Jam's first quarter-century.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onMay 2, 2011
In a video for the museum's "Looking at Music 3.0" exhibit, Cey Adams discuses the evolution of the genre through the lens of his experience as Def Jam's creative director. Watch here.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music
- Face2FaceAfrica Honors Distinguished Africans At 2nd Annual F.A.C.E. List Awards
- No Trace Of North Carolina Family Man Missing Since 2010