February 14, 2013
Webisode 7: Mellody Hobson, Marc Morial and more talk saving money for the next generation.
January 8, 2013
Webisode 3: Experts from the White House, the NAACP and the private sector talk employment in the new year.
by Dedrick Muhammad onDecember 7, 2009
With the unemployment rate still in double digits, the Obama administration must step up to the plate and strengthen the job market.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The singer constantly pushes the envelope with the pictures she shares, but is it all a gimmick?
By pleading the Fifth, the person at the scandal's center didn't quell the uproar.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt