by David Swerdlick onApril 16, 2012
If the congressman wants to be taken seriously, he has to work harder to promote his politics.
by Star Parker onOctober 24, 2011
In her Townhall column, Star Parker lambastes Democrats who are mounting a campaign against a House measure that would prevent taxpayer money from funding abortions.
July 26, 2011
For months, Democrats have criticized the restrictive laws. Now Debbie Wasserman Schultz tells us what they're actually doing.
by Nsenga Burton onApril 7, 2011
The former adviser to President Bill Clinton and Al Gore will fill in as interim chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee until Rep. Wasserman Schultz can be elected to the post.
by Nsenga Burton onApril 6, 2011
If the full DNC ratifies the selection, Wasserman Schultz would be the first woman elected chair by the full body.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A trending topic turns into an informative consciousness-raising session.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News
- Katherine Jackson Leaves Court In Tears During M.J. Civil Trial
- Detroit Freak Judge’s Ex-Lover Makes Fool Of Herself During TV Interview