by Demetria L. Lucas onJanuary 17, 2013
Ask Demetria: Tired of guys with casual courtship styles? Don't settle -- keep your standards high.
by Alisha Tillery onJanuary 15, 2013
Clutch magazine's Alisha Tillery says that both genders are at fault for allowing real dating to be replaced by text messages and tweets.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The former baseball star posted the personal information of a woman he's charged with assaulting.
By pleading the Fifth, the person at the scandal's center didn't quell the uproar.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt