by Farai Chideya onJanuary 26, 2013
A voting-rights bill that says districts need federal approval to change laws may not reflect the times.
by Kiff Hamp onAugust 22, 2012
This legal scholar says that these policies are still needed to level the playing field.
February 1, 2011
With a federal judge's strikedown of health care reform, does that mean it's a wrap for the law?
July 5, 2010
Tea Party teaches Constitution on Independence Day.
by Lenny McAllister onApril 23, 2010
Many conservatives who feel the president rammed through health care reform find it ironic he's now looking for a Supreme Court justice with respect for our founding document.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt