by Adam Serwer onJuly 2, 2009
Why the Republican hitman is delivering the best news for black folks on television.
May 18, 2009
In recent weeks, I have been as troubled by the conservative revival around nullification as I have disturbed by the progressive bloggers who have dismissed the modern-day nullifiers as “nutty.”
Over at the HUFFINGTON POST, Chris Weigant recently called nullification “nutty.”...
by Lenny McAllister onMarch 9, 2009
If they could set aside their feud, Michael Steele and Rush Limbaugh have a chance to rebuild their party. That, of course, is a big if.
by Michael Dawson onMarch 1, 2009
Conservatives are rallying against Barack Obama's tax policies. Will their uncivil war against him succeed?
by David Swerdlick onFebruary 13, 2009
If you're a liberal who's still counting on a far-left agenda from President Obama, you should think again. The same goes for right-wing Republicans. President Obama just refuses to fall for the crazy partisan antics.
by Paul Devlin onNovember 18, 2008
Some people have ridiculous expectations for President-elect Barack Obama. And now there's already talk that he can't be trusted. But listen, he beat the Clintons, and he beat the GOP. Stop the temper tantrums and the second-guessing. Obama's a true-blue American pragmatist so just get off his case.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The former baseball star posted the personal information of a woman he's charged with assaulting.
By pleading the Fifth, the person at the scandal's center didn't quell the uproar.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Kordell Stewart Denies Claims That He Locked Porsha Out Of Home
- Parent Locked Out Of Spelman Graduation Vows To Stop Support
- Michael Adebolajo Named As Suspect In London Terrorist Attack
- The Sad Truth: Why Kiera Wilmot’s Case Isn’t Over
- Cleveland Eateries Promise Charles Ramsey Free Burgers For Life