by Hillary Crosley onJuly 29, 2012
Rep. Lee says it's time to fix what the U.S. has broken in the Middle Eastern country.
by Cynthia Gordy onMay 4, 2011
Congress's lone dissenting voter against the war in Afghanistan talks about the killing of bin Laden, and why she's a peace advocate but not a pacifist.
February 22, 2011
A new bill co-sponsored by Rep. Bobby Scott hopes to put long-term unemployment assistance back on the political map -- but at what point should unemployment benefits just expire?
by Cord Jefferson onSeptember 14, 2010
The chair of the Congressional Black Caucus says the nation must address disparities in education, employment, health and incarceration that are the legacy of racism and discrimination.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
As the ousted chief becomes the face of the flap, keep these facts in mind.
Six citizens were sentenced to one year for their "insulting" tweets.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Kiera Wilmot: NASA Engineer Awards Fla. Teen Scholarship To Space Academy
- Mourners Gather In Oakland To Remember Malcolm Shabazz
- 13 People Shot In Detroit Within 24-Hour Period
- 20 To 25 Injured As Conn. Commuter Trains Collide
- Murder Suspect, 20, Allegedly Admits To Killing Teen Because She Refused Abortion