January 16, 2013
Rep. Marcia Fudge on how the group will look out for Americans of all colors over the next four years.
January 3, 2013
Freshman and returning members of the "conscience of the Congress" took an oath and received a reminder about the group's social-justice mission.
February 28, 2011
With looming budget cuts impssible to avoid, this week Obama-administration officials offered their plans for using what they've already got to help get what America needs.
September 16, 2010
Too often, the focus is on partying with people in suits rather than real political engagement. It's time to put the "conference" back in the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation's Annual Legislative Conference.
by Nsenga Burton onSeptember 1, 2010
Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson gave scholarship money to relatives and staff members' children.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Will Eric Holder consult journalists of color during the Justice Department's review?
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Parents Talk Leaving Chicago In Wake Of Mass School Closings
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]