by Lauren Williams onApril 5, 2013
The late film critic made thoughtful -- and sometimes harsh -- comments about some of our cult favorites.
by Julia Chance onAugust 13, 2012
From Cabin in the Sky to Red Hook Summer, these movies really took us to church.
June 15, 2010
This Father's Day and beyond, we're celebrating the strong black men who will risk it all to make sure their children -- especially their sons -- grow up to be responsible and successful black men. Thanks to our Facebook fam, we've compiled a list of the 15 most memorable father-son relationships on the big screen.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- James Helps Heat Stave Off Elimination In Game 6 [VIDEO]
- Serena Williams On Steubenville Rape: ‘Boys Did Something Stupid, But…Maybe She Wasn’t A Virgin’
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music