by Jenée Desmond-Harris onMarch 8, 2012
He tells The Root his new Comcast network is what black professionals have been waiting for.
by Anthonia Akitunde onMarch 2, 2012
Will new black networks, including two from Magic and Diddy, change how we're represented on TV?
August 31, 2011
From Journal-isms: At Yahoo News, the photo of a black man navigating a flooded street gets the caption "Crime in the Wake of Hurricane Irene."
August 26, 2011
From Journal-isms: The Rev. Al Sharpton says he views MSNBC as new turf on the civil rights "battlefield."
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A tech-marketing firm invites a new hire to join their team using social media.
Recent film exposes journalists' guilt. Plus: The Root's valued leader resigns.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Va. GOP Candidate: Planned Parenthood Worse Than KKK, Civil Rights Leaders Guilty Of Genocide
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Racism, Choices & ‘Excuses’ At 2013 Commencement [VIDEO]
- Authorities: Hofstra Student Was Killed By Police [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)
- Mike Goodson: NY Jets RB Arrested On Weapons, Drug Charges