April 5, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: The leader of an activist group tells how the companies caved under pressure.
March 29, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: Activists protest ALEC, a group that pushed the controversial law.
by David Sutphen onDecember 3, 2010
Our No. 1 priority should be making sure that everyone can access the Internet in the first place.
by James Rucker onDecember 1, 2010
Too many black politicians and front organizations funded by telecommunications companies are working against the interests of African Americans, says the co-founder of ColorOfChange.
by James Rucker onNovember 4, 2010
Listening to the GOP and Wall Street in the wake of Tuesday's elections won't bring about the changes African Americans need, or help Democrats win in 2012, says Color of Change's executive director.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
That people share attacks on social media is unfortunate, but also helpful in the end.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News