by Jenée Desmond-Harris onApril 9, 2012
"I don't like to badger people," he said.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onFebruary 14, 2011
The SCOTUS justice is approaching five years without asking a single question during court arguments.
by Joel Dreyfuss onJuly 2, 2010
Justice Thomas made it clear in his fiery opinion in the Supreme Court's gun control decision this week that the right to bear arms is inextricably intertwined with black freedom. We need a new organization to make it happen.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The singer constantly pushes the envelope with the pictures she shares, but is it all a gimmick?
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- 12-Year-Old Girl Hangs Herself After Being Cyberbullied By Classmates
- Gunman Shoots Up Strip Club With AK-47 After DJ Refuses To Play Song
- No Surprise: Some GOP Foaming At Mouth For Obama Impeachment Amid ‘Scandals’
- Body Of Portland Woman Missing In Hawaii Found On Beach
- Check Out Barack ‘Barry’ Obama’s Prom Pics!