by Dedrick Muhammad onMay 10, 2013
Your Take: An NAACP official responds to criticism that the rights group's focus needs updating.
by Jamal Simmons onMay 8, 2013
It's time the NAACP and others went from "We Shall Not Be Moved" to fostering visionary ideas.
by Paul Delaney onMay 24, 2010
The struggle for control of the dying civil rights organization has descended into buffoonery.
by Dayo Olopade onJuly 15, 2009
The NAACP is 100 years old, and it's been slow to move into the digital age. Can it keep up with a new generation of activists?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
As the ousted chief becomes the face of the flap, keep these facts in mind.
Six citizens were sentenced to one year for their "insulting" tweets.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Kiera Wilmot: NASA Engineer Awards Fla. Teen Scholarship To Space Academy
- Mourners Gather In Oakland To Remember Malcolm Shabazz
- 13 People Shot In Detroit Within 24-Hour Period
- 20 To 25 Injured As Conn. Commuter Trains Collide
- Murder Suspect, 20, Allegedly Admits To Killing Teen Because She Refused Abortion