by Helena Andrews onFebruary 3, 2013
In her memoir, the pop star's mom describes the folly and frustration of witnessing her daughter's life.
January 24, 2013
The late singer's mother talked to People magazine about her reflections on her daughter's untimely death.
January 7, 2013
On the anniversary of Whitney Houston's death, Oprah will talk to her mother on Next Chapter.
by Lynette Holloway onOctober 29, 2012
Bobbi Kristina and her grandmother have reached an agreement to leave the teen's $20 million payment plans unadjusted.
by Lauren Williams onJune 27, 2012
Cissy Houston's homage to Whitney at the BET Awards brings to mind these moving memorials.
June 20, 2012
In today's link roundup: Read about BET's very personal plans to honor Houston. Plus: A message to Love and Hip-Hop haters.
April 5, 2012
She defends her daughter and lashes out at the media.
by Hillary Crosley onApril 1, 2012
Cissy Houston opens up about Whitney Houston for the first time since her daughter's death.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Precious Allen: Cincinnati Mother Accused Of Assaulting Daughter’s Classmate Sues School, Police
- Jay-Z On Beyonce Pregnancy Rumors: ‘It’s Not True’
- Huge Tornado Hits Oklahoma City Suburb, Kills 51
- Cali Doc Sentenced To 14 Years Prison Time Over Cancer Cure Scam
- Politicians Fume Over Bronx ‘Ghetto’ Bus Tours