by Hillary Crosley onFebruary 17, 2013
Locals are voicing their displeasure with the LAPD and its history of corruption.
February 17, 2013
The POTUS spoke against gun violence at Chicago's Hyde Park Academy on Friday.
February 15, 2013
The drama involved the classic plot of a rogue cop trying to clear his name.
by Hillary Crosley onFebruary 13, 2013
The drama around the ex-policeman's manhunt highlighted the LAPD's history of discrimination.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt