by Nsenga Burton onApril 21, 2010
Our unique spin on today's headlines.
December 30, 2009
Charlie Sheen alleged threatened his wife with a deadly weapon and people don't seem too ticked...
December 4, 2009
Call it wishful thinking if you’d like, but as 2009 draws to a close, here’s to hoping that the following politicos, pop stars and “whatever they do” celebrities go MIA in 2010.
November 5, 2009
The wait is truly over. Rihanna finally speaks out about her abuse and actually has something to say worth hearing.
October 28, 2009
Yes, Chris, we know. And now, thanks to your Twitter page, we really know how much you miss Rihanna.
October 16, 2009
The song, with rapper Lil Wayne, is called: "I Can Transform Ya."
October 14, 2009
The “Wait is Ova Nov. 23.” That is what was announced on Rihanna’s official Web site and Twitter page. What this actually means can be left up to one’s own imagination. Whether or not she’ll be releasing a new album or a single is unknown. But I am sure that all of the Rihanna supporters/ fans cannot wait
September 4, 2009
I know women are looking for her Denzel and men want to get married as long as they can watch ESPN 24-7, blah blah. But folks, there's a big ol' elephant in the room. I call it: the lack of self-love and insane coupling expectation.
September 3, 2009
Given reports (if TMZ counts) that she was the instigator, I'm waiting for Rihanna to be charged with domestic violence so she can do her turn on CNN too. Does it even matter who hit first? Of course it does.
August 31, 2009
Mother claims her son has never in his life been a violent person...
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Sergio Garcia's insulting comment to Tiger Woods sparks a conversation on Twitter.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack
- Bill Cosby Becomes 1st Black Emmy Award Winner On This Day In 1966
- Lil Scrappy: I’m Addicted To Weed!
- Black Conspiracy Theory 101: Did The White Author Of ‘Black Like Me’ Die From Skin-Darkening?
- Golfer Makes Fried Chicken Joke About Tiger Woods