by Hillary Crosley onOctober 20, 2012
Aunjanue Ellis, star of a film about Carlina White's abduction, says the black and missing are ignored.
by E.R. Shipp onFebruary 7, 2011
Just over 23 years ago, the kidnapping of a baby from Harlem Hospital exposed the need for greater security and training at public hospitals. Now that the Carlina White case has been solved, it's worth asking if the conditions that led to her abduction have changed.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A recent study shows that Facebook is being abandoned in large numbers.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt