by Monroe Anderson onSeptember 20, 2012
As Mayor Rahm Emanuel and teachers stand down, the future of public education is still up for grabs.
September 14, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: His labor support may be a boon, but strikes like Chicago's could turn voters.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onSeptember 13, 2012
If an agreement is reached, the strike will end and kids could be back in school on Monday.
by Hillary Crosley onSeptember 10, 2012
After negotiations with the school board ended Sunday night, the union began its walkout on what was to be the first day of school.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
That people share attacks on social media is unfortunate, but also helpful in the end.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News