by Kirsten West Savali onFebruary 12, 2013
Clutch magazine's Kirsten West Savali questions the conventional wisdom that women need a reason to be unfaithful, while men need only an opportunity.
October 18, 2012
Ask Demetria: There's no gray area when you date a married person -- you're having an emotional affair.
October 11, 2012
Ask Demetria: Calling another woman to let her know your man's taken may be a recipe for disaster.
September 6, 2012
Ask Demetria: If a new boo's alleged old flame gets pissy with you, maybe she's not that old.
August 30, 2012
Ask Demetria: Despite your family's concerns about your mate's salary, it doesn't mean he'll cheat.
January 19, 2012
Ask Demetria: The other woman wants to know whether it's time to blow the whistle.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
As the ousted chief becomes the face of the flap, keep these facts in mind.
Six citizens were sentenced to one year for their "insulting" tweets.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Kiera Wilmot: NASA Engineer Awards Fla. Teen Scholarship To Space Academy
- Mourners Gather In Oakland To Remember Malcolm Shabazz
- 13 People Shot In Detroit Within 24-Hour Period
- 20 To 25 Injured As Conn. Commuter Trains Collide
- Murder Suspect, 20, Allegedly Admits To Killing Teen Because She Refused Abortion