August 2, 2010
As Rep. Charlie Rangel faces 13 charges of corruption, his fate at a possible September trial could signal the Dems' downfall.
July 29, 2010
The investigation into alleged ethics violations begins.
June 3, 2010
But not all of the CBC's members agree, including House Majority Whip James Clyburn. So how far will their resolution go?
by E.R. Shipp onMay 28, 2010
The Harlem Congressman says he has unfinished business; the challengers say it's time to step down.
by Joel Dreyfuss onMarch 3, 2010
Right now, black politicians are all over the news for misdeeds. Is it a conspiracy or evidence of real power?
by Sheryl Huggins Salomon onFebruary 26, 2010
The Harlem pol didn't knowingly do it, says a House committee. But here's why he isn't in the clear
by Adam Serwer onOctober 15, 2009
California’s Pete Stark, the CBC would be mad, and because the distinguished gentleman from NYC is a reliably progressive vote.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- James Helps Heat Stave Off Elimination In Game 6 [VIDEO]
- Serena Williams On Steubenville Rape: ‘Boys Did Something Stupid, But…Maybe She Wasn’t A Virgin’
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music