by Kristilyn Whigham onApril 22, 2011
Republicans have a chance to pick up new districts as African Americans flee major cities.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onJune 13, 2013
Census data show that major shifts are under way. Here's what people of color should actually care about.
by Hamza Shaban onSeptember 1, 2012
CODE2040's Tristan Walker is helping entrepreneurs of color connect with tech-world gatekeepers.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onJune 1, 2012
Browner America: Sandra E. Timmons hopes that population trends will spur us to invest in kids of color.
by Phaedra Ellis-Lamkins onMay 20, 2012
Your Take: A sustainability expert says our future is tied to people of color and clean energy.
by Nsenga Burton onFebruary 11, 2011
When it comes to keeping racial statistics, the nation is in transition and often moving without uniformity, which affects important issues.
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music
- Face2FaceAfrica Honors Distinguished Africans At 2nd Annual F.A.C.E. List Awards
- No Trace Of North Carolina Family Man Missing Since 2010