September 1, 2009
Doctors' offices often post the little NO Cells, Please icons--but what do you do when you're waiting (and waiting) and need to make a call?
by Matthew McKnight onJanuary 7, 2009
OK, so it's Inauguration Day and you're standing back 10 rows deep along the parade route. You've lost your family members who stopped somewhere a block or so away. Is your cell phone going to work?
by Marjorie Valbrun onJanuary 5, 2009
In Haiti cell phones aren't luxuries, they're tools of development.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The former baseball star posted the personal information of a woman he's charged with assaulting.
By pleading the Fifth, the person at the scandal's center didn't quell the uproar.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt