May 8, 2013
Two members of the 1990s rap group traded angry tweets and dis tracks.
May 7, 2013
Viewers live-tweet the annual benefit, praising their favorites.
by Joshua R. Weaver onOctober 7, 2011
On the Jewish holiday, we look at blacks who have a close relationship with Judaism.
May 15, 2010
The repercussions continue over a video of an alleged police beating that a Fox TV station declined to show.
February 17, 2010
The Queen of the Courts is taking nail care classes in Palm Beach—determined to become queen of mani/pedi school, too.
January 28, 2010
Yeah, right. From Nadya Suleman to Kourtney Kardashian, exploring the Celebrity Baby Bump Narrative.
November 17, 2009
Stars--they're just like us! They're happy to be "on" most of the time, if they can have a little privacy some of the time...
October 9, 2009
Celebrity-backed fashion lines are taking major hits in the economy. Is the era of the generic fashion label from random celebrities over?
August 25, 2009
If you bump into the president on the Vineyard...
June 18, 2009
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The agency's missteps give the GOP a new way to fight the Affordable Care Act.
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt