by Dr. Wilmer J. Leon onJuly 7, 2011
Some think she got away with murder, but the great unfairness of our criminal-justice system is what deserves our attention.
by Nsenga Burton onJuly 6, 2011
Can you say, "Pot meet kettle"?
July 5, 2011
Not since the O.J. Simpson case have so many people had so much to say about a not-guilty verdict. Celebs took to Twitter to air opinions on the controversial decision.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- James Helps Heat Stave Off Elimination In Game 6 [VIDEO]
- Serena Williams On Steubenville Rape: ‘Boys Did Something Stupid, But…Maybe She Wasn’t A Virgin’
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music