October 2, 2009
At a time when the film industry is relying on big budget sequels, new animated and horror movies to fill theater seats, Michael Moore’s Capitalism: A Love Story detours from escapism entertainment and focuses on what many are trying to ignore. Will Moore’s new film force Americans to pay more attention?
by Danielle Kwateng onMarch 4, 2009
It may hurt local textiles, but being fashion-forward is all about fusing the old and new.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A trending topic turns into an informative consciousness-raising session.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News
- Katherine Jackson Leaves Court In Tears During M.J. Civil Trial
- Detroit Freak Judge’s Ex-Lover Makes Fool Of Herself During TV Interview
- George Zimmerman’s Attorney Attempts To Smear Image Of Trayvon Martin