by Shiwani Srivastava onJanuary 27, 2009
Now that Barack Obama is president, the GOP is desperately seeking their own man of change. A lot of them are pinning their hopes on Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal. But will Jindal make it on the 2012 ticket?
by Shiwani Srivastava onDecember 17, 2008
Indian Americans question whether or not Gov. Bobby Jindal is "Indian enough." Sound familiar?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The 17-year-old rapper made threats after Perry bashed his song online.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Life Coach Helps Entrepreneurs Take Their Businesses To Next Level
- Michael Clarke Duncan’s Grave Desecrated By Racists, Family Says
- Commerce Department Announce $6.3 Million Minority Business Grant Competition
- Chief Keef Threatens To ‘Slap The Sh*t’ Out Of Katy Perry
- Morgan Freeman Goes To Sleep During TV Interview [VIDEO]