by Jenée Desmond-Harris onJuly 31, 2012
Blair writes that he can relate to the plight of Jonah Lehrer, who resigned from the New Yorker after reports that he made up Bob Dylan quotes -- and he says the writer deserves a chance for redemption.
May 29, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: The president honored the novelist and others with the highest civilian honor.
by Dayo Olopade onFebruary 10, 2010
How a skinny white man from Minnesota earned the right to headline the president’s civil rights concert.
PHOTO GALLERY: A look at the White House performers and guests.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A tech-marketing firm invites a new hire to join their team using social media.
Recent film exposes journalists' guilt. Plus: The Root's valued leader resigns.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Racism, Choices & ‘Excuses’ At 2013 Commencement [VIDEO]
- Authorities: Hofstra Student Was Killed By Police [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)
- Mike Goodson: NY Jets RB Arrested On Weapons, Drug Charges
- Glenn Beck: Tea Party Would Have Been Lynched For Marching With MLK