by Jenée Desmond-Harris onApril 5, 2012
But this research doesn't mean that the digital divide is over.
October 2, 2009
ABOUT Eboni Farmer
I'm a senior at Howard University and I am so ready to the graduate. I don't own a television so I don't watch it too often. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I didn't have a television in my room growing up. My brother and I were forced to fight over the remote in the living room. Whenever I did watch television I was probably watching CNN, now I just get all of my news on the internet.
June 23, 2009
Blogging is for rhetorical beefing, not fisticuffs. So I have to ride with Perez Hilton on the recent punching incident involving him and the Black Eye Peas.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The 17-year-old rapper made threats after she bashed his song online.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Life Coach Helps Entrepreneurs Take Their Businesses To Next Level
- Michael Clarke Duncan’s Grave Desecrated By Racists, Family Says
- Commerce Department Announce $6.3 Million Minority Business Grant Competition
- Chief Keef Threatens To ‘Slap The Sh*t’ Out Of Katy Perry
- Morgan Freeman Goes To Sleep During TV Interview [VIDEO]