January 8, 2013
Tech2Go: A new update may let you talk to anyone on the social network for free.
January 2, 2013
Tech2Go: Start off 2013 on the right foot with these tips to protect your digital life.
November 27, 2012
Tech2Go: Get a better understanding of the changes made by the social media giant.
November 20, 2012
Tech2Go: With Foap, amateurs can profit from turning their images into stock photography.
November 6, 2012
Tech2Go: Google is giving Apple some stiff competition with its updated voice-assisted search tool.
August 7, 2012
Tech2Go: Get your kids prepped for success in the new academic year with these deep discounts.
April 4, 2012
Journal-isms: Tablets, the most popular of which is the iPad, represent the future of the newspaper business.
by Hank Williams onNovember 5, 2011
At his personal blog, technology expert Hank Williams explores why there are so few African Americans in Silicon Valley.
September 21, 2011
Elsie Scott says it's time for the old school to embrace the 21st century.
by John McWhorter onMay 25, 2011
Just as African Americans have influenced language and style, they've "blackened up" Twitter -- 140 snappy and irreverent characters at a time.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The "no shame in my game" judge gets put on trial for misconduct.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Teachers Credited With Saving Students In Okla.
- Chief Keef Arrested On Weed Possession Charge
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.