January 31, 2013
Ask Demetria: No need to deal with sex-abuse memories alone. Be honest with your mate and therapist.
by Panama Jackson onJanuary 25, 2013
Blackness is complicated and always will be, Very Smart Brothas' Panama Jackson says, so it's no surprise that the definition of "black love" isn't simple.
December 20, 2012
Ask Demetria: Don't give up on your "cutie runs." Praying for a mate is not the answer.
October 18, 2012
Ask Demetria: There's no gray area when you date a married person -- you're having an emotional affair.
by Stephanie Humphrey onOctober 16, 2012
Tech2Go: A study says more people are using social networks such as Yelp and Facebook to find a mate.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The "no shame in my game" judge gets put on trial for misconduct.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Panel: Apple Uses Firms Outside U.S. To Avoid Taxes
- Chokwe Lumumba: Former Lawyer For Tupac & Assata Shakur Wins Jackson, Miss. Mayoral Primary Race
- Teachers Credited With Saving Students In Okla.
- Chief Keef Arrested On Weed Possession Charge
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]