by Demetria L. Lucas onDecember 6, 2012
Ask Demetria: Mistakes happen, but cheating is the worst way to kick off married life.
by Demetria L. Lucas onApril 19, 2012
Ask Demetria: You may need to change your attitude and get some facts to dispel that misconception.
by Joshua R. Weaver onAugust 26, 2011
The Root Recommends: Is Marriage for White People? examines how a decline in black matrimony affects everyone.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A recent study shows that Facebook is being abandoned in large numbers.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- 4 Americans Killed Since 2009 In US Drone Strikes
- Pope Francis: God Redeems Atheists For ‘Good Works,’ Christians Must Accept Non-Believers
- Funeral Program For Malcolm Shabazz Released
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack
- Bill Cosby Becomes 1st Black Emmy Award Winner On This Day In 1966