by Stephanie Humphrey onSeptember 19, 2012
Tech2Go: With HealthTap, users can get free answers from thousands of licensed physicians.
by Claudio E. Cabrera onDecember 28, 2011
Another person falls victim to a health care system that penalizes those without money.
by Lynette Holloway onJanuary 19, 2011
An upcoming vote scheduled by House Republicans to repeal Obama’s health care reform law isn’t likely to have an impact; but if it did, here’s how blacks could be affected.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The former baseball star posted the personal information of a woman he's charged with assaulting.
By pleading the Fifth, the person at the scandal's center didn't quell the uproar.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt