by Stanley Crouch onApril 30, 2013
Daily News columnist Stanley Crouch checks in on the leaked comments of GOP strategist Frank Luntz, who said that right-wing radio is preventing moderate Republicans from achieving a compromise on immigration.
by David Swerdlick onNovember 2, 2012
That's if he follows the lead of Obama -- who's been a leader of all and not just those most like himself.
August 27, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: Former Democrat talks RNC speech, black voters and "Uncle Tom" critiques.
August 13, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: Four facts provide clues to his thoughts about African Americans and race.
by Jack White onApril 19, 2012
RightWatch: Ultraconservative blacks make careers by appealing to GOP extremists.
by Cynthia Gordy onJanuary 19, 2012
Michael Steele, Joseph C. Phillips, Ken Blackwell and others offer their takes on the best GOP candidate.
by John McWhorter onOctober 19, 2011
Herman Cain's "brainwashed" comment is not as insidious as charges of abandoning the race.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The 17-year-old rapper made threats after Perry bashed his song online.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News
- Katherine Jackson Leaves Court In Tears During M.J. Civil Trial
- Detroit Freak Judge’s Ex-Lover Makes Fool Of Herself During TV Interview
- George Zimmerman’s Attorney Attempts To Smear Image Of Trayvon Martin