by Nia Renee Hill onMarch 15, 2013
Writing at xoJane, Nia Renee Hill says she doesn't want to answer, "Is what they say about black men true?" or any other inappropriate questions.
by Sil Lai Abrams onJuly 6, 2012
Sil Lai Abrams, Ebony's relationship expert, says that black women overwhelmed by negative messages about their prospects for love (or lack thereof) should date whomever they want but should resist falling for the pop-culture myth of the white man as a savior.
by Demetria L. Lucas onMay 3, 2012
Ask Demetria: Black women may not be as angry about interracial hookups as you might think.
by Veronica Wells onMarch 4, 2012
Madame Noire blogger Veronica Wells issues a warning for black women who are considering interracial dating. She says that it is essential for couples to have more in common than an obsession with each other's color.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
That people share attacks on social media is unfortunate, but also helpful in the end.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News