by Demetria L. Lucas onDecember 20, 2012
Ask Demetria: Don't give up on your "cutie runs." Praying for a mate is not the answer.
by Kevin Carr onOctober 24, 2012
Don't be stubborn when it comes to love, Kevin Carr at Essence tells black women. He aims to shine a spotlight on the most-ignored types of Mr. Rights.
by Jozen Cummings onMay 13, 2012
Relationship blogger Jozen Cummings argues in Loop21 that men should realize that conquering everything (and everyone) isn't something to boast about.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
That people share attacks on social media is unfortunate, but also helpful in the end.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News