by Kellee Terrell onDecember 3, 2012
The Cicely Bolden case exposes the dangers women face when telling partners they're HIV-positive.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onJuly 24, 2012
The Affordable Care Act is seen as a victory in the nation's fight against AIDS. But should the groups that are hit the hardest be celebrating just yet?
February 9, 2011
Everyone has a past, but if your sexual partner's history includes time behind bars, here's some real-world advice for minimizing the HIV risks.
October 20, 2010
How a new report on HIV infection in the Big Apple scared a health reporter into getting tested and having a frank discussion with her "boo."
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
That people share attacks on social media is unfortunate, but also helpful in the end.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News