by Brandee Sanders onFebruary 13, 2012
Tracy Reese goes full-on luxe with a Fall 2012 collection featuring vibrant colors and metallic hues.
by Meredith Rizzo onFebruary 9, 2012
Check out 17 classic looks, from 19th-century dresses to Michelle Obama's inauguration gown.
February 28, 2010
The men's mag waves goodbye to Black History Month with a roundup of the most stylish black men of the past.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The "no shame in my game" judge gets put on trial for misconduct.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Panel: Apple Uses Firms Outside U.S. To Avoid Taxes
- Chokwe Lumumba: Former Lawyer For Tupac & Assata Shakur Wins Jackson, Miss. Mayoral Primary Race
- Teachers Credited With Saving Students In Okla.
- Chief Keef Arrested On Weed Possession Charge
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]