May 17, 2010
News that the original Law & Order has been canceled after 20 years may have Lt. Anita Van Buren (S. Epatha Merkerson) turning in her gun and badge, and drawing a well-deserved pension. Not so long ago, Merkerson was one of a handful of black actors playing cops, not just robbers, on television. Today, there are scores in roles on the right side of the law. See a few of the more familiar faces.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Users will be able to share moving pictures with the popular app starting June 20.
Voting-rights advocates are applauding the decision. But does it mean anything for the long-awaited ruling in Shelby?
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Lil’ Wayne Music Video Shows Rapper Stomping on American Flag
- Mississippi Booty Doc Charged in 2nd Butt-Injection Death
- Dave Chappelle Returns to the Stage With 13-Date Comedy Tour
- Scholar, Author James Weldon Johnson Was Born On This Day In 1871
- Popular Houston Stripper Suffers Miscarriage While Twerking On Stage?