by Jenée Desmond-Harris onMay 22, 2013
This is the latest from Virginia's Republican lieutenant governor nominee E.W. Jackson.
by Black Enterprise onApril 4, 2013
March 17, 2013
Famed surgeon and Obama critic Ben Carson fires up the Republican base gathered at CPAC.
by David Swerdlick onMarch 16, 2013
At CPAC, the Oklahoma House speaker told us why they can't "become the party of old white men."
February 18, 2013
The former congressman tells us of his "Insight" into how to help diversify his party.
January 14, 2013
Republican leaders must ask themselves how their party can become racially tolerant and relevant in 2013.
by Rep. Emanuel Cleaver onDecember 22, 2012
Congressional Black Caucus leader Rep. Emanuel Cleaver says in a piece for Politico that, with more inclusionary policies and unrestricted access to leadership, the GOP could attract more interest from African Americans and other minority-group members.
by David Swerdlick onDecember 17, 2012
Now that the South Carolina congressman has been tapped to fill a U.S. Senate seat, he just might be.
December 6, 2012
Despite what African-American Republican the Rev. C.L. Bryant wants you to believe.
November 22, 2012
Let us all take a journey into the bitter African-American mind, shall we?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Will Eric Holder consult journalists of color during the Justice Department's review?
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Being The Change: Philadelphia Grandmother Earns Culinary Degree, Credits Obama With Motivation
- Parents Talk Leaving Chicago In Wake Of Mass School Closings
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]